AIAG Training Services
Reliability & Maintainability Overview
This course will provide an in-depth introduction to basic Reliability principles and a high level introduction to some of the key reliability tools and strategies implemented within the industry.
The course will also familiarize the participants with the AIAG reliability tools which have been developed by the supply chain to enhance and make their reliability domains more efficient. The course will introduce the most important fundamentals of Reliability Engineering.
Southfield, MI USA
Contact: email@example.com for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
- Reliability Engineers/ Senior Skilled Staff
- Product Development Engineers
- Supplier Reliability Development Process Owners
- Design & Reliability Process Owners
- Reliability and Maintainability Basics
- Reliability Program Development and Implementation
- Project Management
- Introduction to Specific Project Management Tools
- Resource Planning
- Overview of Reliability Training