AIAG Training Services
Transitioning to ISO 9001:2008 and Lessons Learned from the Process Approach for Healthcare
This one-day course is for organizations transitioning from ISO 9001:2000 to ISO 9001:2008 and is designed to provide a basic understanding of these changes and their impact in the healthcare industry. In addition, the last several years have provided many lessons learned from the process approach; therefore, this course will also provide an understanding that the process approach is an integral part of an organization's business management system.
Prerequisite: Must be familiar with ISO 9001:2000.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for management-level employees, members of teams charged with leading the transition process and representatives from functional groups in your organization.
- Identify the changes from ISO 9001:2000 to ISO 9001:2008 and what that means to your organization in the healthcare industry
- Identify the benefits the process approach of ISO 9001:2008 can deliver to any business management system
- Implement Lessons Learned about the Process Approach
- Identify the different levels of processes within an organization and how they link to maximize effectiveness and efficiency in the organization
- Define basic quality system terminology
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and techniques
- Manage Conflict
- Plan, prepare and perform and conclude an internal quality audit
- List impact upon auditing technique and methodology through the process approach
- Simulate an audit using documentation from an actual organization
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.