Register now for AIAG’s annual Customs Town Hall!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE AGENDA!!
Join us on November 7, 2019 at The Mint (Lathrup Village, MI) to hear the latest updates directly from:
- Brenda Smith, Executive Assistant Commissioner – Office of Trade, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Mark Mahoney, Supervisory Supply Chain Security Specialist – U.S. Customs Border and Protection
- Jason Bernstein, Director for Customs Affairs – Office of the United States Trade Representative
- And other Customs Compliance Experts involved in many areas!
Event topics will include NAFTA 2.0, the current state of the expanding Drawback Program under the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act (TFTEA), 232, 301, GSP and MTB Tariffs, plus updates on the newly confirmed Minimum Security Criteria for CTPAT.
Come engage with Representatives from Detroit’s Center of Excellence and Expertise and your colleagues while providing valuable feedback to Customs and Border Protection management on what’s really going on in our industry. All this and more combines to make this the “must attend” event of the year!
NOTE: CCS/CES credits will be available for attending the AIAG Customs Town Hall!
Optional ACE (Import & Export) Report Workshop
Friday, November 8, 2019 at AIAG (4400 Town Center, Southfield, MI 48075)
Carlos R. Rodriguez, Information Technology Specialist from U.S. Customs and Border Protection will lead 3 separate workshops the day after Customs Town Hall.
You MUST be registered for the Customs Town Hall event to be eligible for these complimentary workshops. (if you cancel your Customs Town Hall registration, you will forfeit your seat in this training)
- 8:30-9:30am – Basic IMPORT Reports Workshop*
- 10:00-11:00am – Basic EXPORT Reports Workshop*
- 11:30am-1:00pm – ADVANCED Import/Export Workshop*
To register please send an email to Shannon Osburn at firstname.lastname@example.org. These workshops are limited to 30 people each on a first-come, first-served basis so DON’T DELAY…REGISTER TODAY!
*You MUST Have an ACTIVE ACE Account to participate in this training.