In this two-day class, gain the skills to effectively implement an Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan (APQP). The activity-based course will teach you about APQP tools and the linkage between process flow charts, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), control plans and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
Recommended for IATF 16949 internal auditors and anyone involved in implementing IATF 16949 or in product quality planning activities.
- Identify the purpose of APQP and the relationship among key APQP deliverables
- Discuss the importance of the key APQP deliverables and the skills to implement APQP
- Identify APQP phases, processes and corresponding milestones
- Identify appropriate activities for each phase of APQP
- Analyze the relationship between APQP and IATF 16949 elements