Your company may be small, but your impact on the industry is anything but small, make sure it's positive.
AIAG Supply Power
SUPPLY POWER: Big Ideas for Small Companies is AIAG’s initiative designed for the sub-tier supply base and a new generation of employees to help manage the risk and uncertainty of today’s industry by providing access to information, assessments, education, industry best practices, guidelines and standards they will need to improve quality, lower costs, streamline operations and simplify compliance reporting.
SUPPLY POWER provides your employees the access to the industry approved training needed to upgrade their skill sets in quality, CR and materials management. AIAG can help you manage uncertainty and mitigate risk as well as generate confidence with OEMs and Tier Ones. Our robust line of tools and training expertise, geared specifically towards meeting today’s global automotive industry standards and business processes, can give your company the edge you need to stay competitive.
Commit to better business practices today
AIAG is the best resource for building confidence with your customers. By joining, you demonstrate a commitment to their performance
expectations and business processes while protecting their image and brand reputations.
Benefit from enhanced employee skills
Employees are your greatest asset, so give them the edge over your competition. AIAG can educate your employees on automotive manufacturing best practices and keep them up-to-date on changing requirements and processes. AIAG can also help screen and train new hires to ensure your business’ success.
Joining AIAG is the most cost effective improvement to performance you will ever make. If your company’s annual sales are $200M or less, the list below is just a sample of what you get with your membership, in multiple languages if needed, and available to every member of your organization.
- Assess and benchmark your current capabilities and those of your personnel
- FREE and unlimited access to Quality Core Tools eDocuments (PPAP, APQP,SPC, MSA, and FMEA) and online training
- Member discounts on Sub-Tier Supplier Management Process guideline, training, and certifications
Supply Chain Management
- FREE Access to Global Materials Management Basics (MMOG/LE) and online training
- FREE Access to industry EDI/Labeling/Packaging standards and quidelines
- FREE Supply Chain Sustainability Knowledge assessment and online training
- FREE Management of Product Chemical Regulatory Compliance online training
- Standardized industry compliance reporting formats, templates and platforms
- Collaborate with OEMs and Tier-1s to develop business practices
- FREE Listing in AIAG’s Supplier Connect Buyers Guide
- FREE events providing knowledge transfer from industry subject matter experts to your Future Automotive Experts
Mitigate Risk and Manage Uncertainty
- Access to critical quality, supply chain management, and corporate responsibility standards and guidelines developed by the industry
- Get ahead of the curve at events for Corporate Responsibility, Supply Chain, and Quality
AIAG membership dues are waived for automotive suppliers and will be locked in for five years for those who meet the following criteria:
- Global annual sales under $20 million
- Direct Parts Manufacturer
Take the next step for your company’s future. POWER UP TODAY and Join AIAG!
Visit www.joinAIAG.org now or call 248.358.9780 and speak to a member associate.