1. Describe the benefits of a robust technical risk analysis using the PFMEA approach described in the AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook.
2. Apply the 7-Step Approach in the execution of an actual PFMEA.
3. Evaluate the consistency of PFMEA application.
4. Measure PFMEA effectiveness, efficiency, and linkage to the Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ)
5. Develop an implementation plan for the AIAG & VDA FMEA
6. Describe the type of information that should be entered in each Control Plan column.
7. Utilize information gathered from performing a FMEA to construct a Control Plan.
8. Evaludate the consistency of Control Plan application cases
9. Develop control plans for your manufacturing processes.
A. Overview of FMEA Foundations based on the new AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook
B. Applying the 7-Step Approach to develop FMEAs
C. Design FMEA to Process FMEA Linkages
D. Perform a Process FMEA prepared using the new method and tools
E. Evaluate PFMEA application cases
F. PFMEA effectiveness, efficiency, and linkage to the Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ)
G. Implemenation plan for the AIAG & VDA FMEA
H. Process FMEA to Control Plan Linkages
I. Control Plan Foundations
J. Developing and Implementing Control Plans
K. Key points for Control Plan Review - Control Plans as living documents
L. Evaluate Control Plan application cases