This highly interactive one-day course is designed to improve materials management efficiency and effectiveness in your supply chain by leveraging the Global Materials Management Operations Guideline Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE). Now in it's 5th generation format with several areas of improved, highly-relevant content, Global MMOG/LE is the standard for supply chain management processes that reduces costs, errors, inventory, waste, and workload for suppliers and customers - all while increasing customer satisfaction.
Upon completion of the class, students will understand how to:
- State the benefits of MMOG/LE
- Interpret the six chapters and key criteria
- Conduct an assessment including identifying gaps and preparing action plans
- Understand the general concepts of MMOG/LE new platform
- Report assessment results to management and customers
- Navigate and complete the assessment in www.mmogle.com
The classroom setting is designed to interact with the instructor, complete group exercises and allow you to network with other users and OEM representatives.
Course Material: Course Material information will be provided on your confirmation document upon completion of registration – if you have more specific questions, please contact customer service at 877-275-2424.
This course is designed for all levels of an organization who want to better understand MMOG/LE and benefit from its implementation. MMOG/LE focuses on the supply chain management function, thus attendance by supply chain personnel is strongly recommended. Leadership and staff functions from manufacturing, supply chain, purchasing, IT, and quality are encouraged to attend.
• Introduction and general overview of MMOG/LE (version 5)
• How to navigate and complete the MMOG/LE assessment tool
• How to implement the MMOG/LE Assessment effectively within your organization
• How to achieve and implement a world-class supply chain management system