In light of global economic challenges and vehicle fluctuation and demand, it is more important than ever to focus attention on supply chain management issues including customer requirements, capacity constraints, contingency planning, sub-tier capability, resource allocation, and employee skills.
This one-day course is designed to improve materials management efficiency and effectiveness in your supply chain leveraging the Global Materials Management Operations Guideline Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE). MMOG/LE is the global standard for supply chain management processes that reduces costs from errors, waste, and workload for suppliers and customers. You will learn best practices to complete the MMOG/LE assessment tool, identify gaps and prepare action plans.
For classes held in Southfield, MI, registration includes an electronic copy of the Global Materials Management Operations Guideline/Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE Version 4).
The classroom setting is designed to interact with the instructor, complete group exercises and allow you to network with other users and OEM representatives.
MMOG/LE Tool Highlights:
- Assessment: Contains 197 criteria questions that guide the assessment of the supply chain processes against industry best practices. Each criterion includes an explanation of its importance and benefits. The assessment generates a score and classification that can be used to benchmark the organization's results.
- Gap Analysis: Supports the development and management of action plans. User-friendly functions include the filtering options, data validation, and color coding to highlight areas that require attention. Corresponding comments from the assessment are displayed on the gap analysis for each criterion.
- Radar Charts: Displays the overall scores attained for each chapter along with the total score and resulting classification.
- Progression Chart: Provides a graphical representation of the scoring progress for attaining level "A" classification based on the action plan target dates entered in the gap analysis.
Course Material: Course Material information will be provided on your confirmation document upon completion of registration – if you have more specific questions, please contact customer service at 877-275-2424.
This course is designed for individuals at all levels within an organization who want to better understand MMOG/LE and benefit from its implementation. MMOG/LE focuses on the supply chain management function, thus attendance by supply chain personnel is strongly recommended. Leadership and individuals involved with manufacturing, supply chain, purchasing, IT, and quality are also encouraged to attend.
- Introduction and general overview of MMOG/LE
- How to navigate and complete the MMOG/LE assessment tool
- How to implement the MMOG/LE Assessment within your organization
- How to achieve and implement a world-class supply chain management system