1. Describe the benefits of a robust technical risk analysis using the DFMEA approach described in the AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook.
2. Apply the 7-Step Approach in the execution of an actual DFMEA
3. Evaluate the consistency of DFMEA application cases
4. Measure DFMEA effectiveness, efficiency, and linkage to the Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ)
5. Develop an Implementation Plan for the AIAG & VDA FMEA
A. Overview of FMEA Foundations based on the new AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook.
B. Applying the 7 Step Approach, an instrumental new method, integrated with Lessons Learned and error-proofing to develop a Design FMEA.
C. Perform a Design FMEA prepared using the new method and tools
D. Critical linkages from Design FMEA to Process FMEA
E. Introduction to Supplemental FMEA for Monitoring and System Response (FMEA-MSR): Importance and Applicability
F. DFMEA effectiveness, efficiency, and linkage to the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
G. Build a workable Implementation Plan for the AIAG & VDA FMEA